1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup butter
1 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup water
2 tbps chocolate powder
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup powdered eggs
1 cup table cream
1/4 tsp fleur de sel
1/3 cup Baru Baron’s Baru Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Set aside 1 teaspoon of butter. Place the rest of the butter in a medium bowl with 1 cup of the chocolate chips and microwave at low potency for about 1 min or until it melts. Mix with a spatula until smooth. If necessary, microwave for another minute. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix the powdered eggs with the water until smooth. Stirring, slowly add the sugar. Mix with a spatula as you would eggnog, until smooth. Add the mixed butter and chocolate set aside and mix.
3. In the same bowl, sift the flour, fleur de sel and powdered chocolate. Lastly, add the baking powder, always stirring with a spatula. Mix until smooth.
4. Spread set aside butter into baking pan. Add parchment paper, spread butter into it as well and pour the brownie dough. Cover with baru seeds, either ground or in halves.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 min. Do not overcook. Set aside.
1. While baking the brownie, prepare a chocolate ganache. In a small pan, add 1 cup of table cream.
2. In medium heat, add the remaining chocolate chips and mix until melted, always stirring so it won’t stick to bottom and sides.
3. After 1 to 2 minutes, turn off the heat and set aside.
Let the brownie cool down before cutting it. Serve it with the ganache and enjoy!