1 ½ cup quick-cooking oats
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 ½ cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup warm water
1 cup chopped Baru Baron’s Baru Seeds
1 cup chopped apricots
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1. Pre-heat oven at 300°F.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Set apart the baking soda. In a bowl, mix all other dry ingredients.
4. Add butter at room temperature.
5. Beat eggs lightly and combine.
6. Mix baking soda and water. Combine into the mixture.
7. With a 60 ml (¼ cup) ice cream scoop, place dough balls on baking sheet. Press the balls so that they are about 2-cm (¾-inch) thick.
8. Bake for about 12 minutes or until lightly brown. Enjoy!