- 1/2 cup Baru Baron's baru seeds
- 1/2 cup of raw cashews
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp of coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp collagen peptides
- 1/2 to 1 tbsp coconut oil for binding
- Optional: baru butter to be used in centre layer of the square. Save for the end. . .
- Grind baru seeds to almost powder
- Coarsely grind cashew for texture
- Add remaining ingredients along with enough coconut oil to bind.
- Spread mixture flat and place in freezer until firm.
- Spread almond butter on top, cut into 2 pieces and stack together with almond butter facing each other.
- Cut into squares.