By @glengoods – “I got my hands on some Baru seed flour from @barubaron the other week, and I was racking my brain with what to do with it…then I had some really ripe bananas and plantains and whipped this loaf together and just hoped for the best. Well lemme tell you, this loaf is moist (sorry), fluffy and perfectly sweet. And it’s grain free, sugar free and dairy free. This is the banana bread that will please every single person in your life so go make it, share it, devour it”
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Plantain (can substitute for another banana)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 TBSP ACV
- 3 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 TBSP Ground Flax
- 1 1/2 Cup @barubaron Baru Seed Flour
- 1/4 Cup Arrowroot Starch
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- 2 TSP Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup @lakantocanada Monk Fruit Sweetener - 1/2 Cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375* and grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Mash the banana and plantain and mix in the rest wet ingredients in a bowl, then add in the dry ingredients.
- Mix until well combined then fold in the chocolate chips and any other mix-ins you want!
- Pour the batter into the pan, sprinkle with @manitobaharvest Hemp Hearts.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.