- 1 cup Baru Baron's baru seeds⠀⠀⠀
- 7-10 pitted dates⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀
- 1.5 cups soaked cashews⠀⠀⠀
- 1.5 cups frozen mango chunks⠀⠀⠀
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk (the creamy part)⠀⠀⠀
- 1/4 cup water⠀⠀⠀
- Juice of 1 lemon⠀⠀⠀
- Pinch of sea salt⠀⠀⠀
- 2 tbsp. honey (optional)⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀
- Add baru seeds to food processor and blend until the seeds start to break up.
- Add the dates and continue to blend. You might need to add a little bit of water as it gets quite sticky!
- Blend until the dates + seeds are mixed together. You might see some chunks of the baru seeds but that’s ok if you like a bit of a crunch! ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀
- Line muffin tin with muffin liners and press baru seed mixture into each liner to form a crust.
- Cover and freeze while you make the filling.⠀⠀
- Blend all ingredients together. You might need to scrape the sides down.⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀
- Pour on top of baru seed crust, cover and freeze for at least 2-3 hours. You’ll know when they are ready when they are hard.
- Enjoy! ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀