- 1 Tbsp solid @silkenyorganics coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Holley’s maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp almond/ coconut milk mix
- 1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract,
- 2 Tbsp Pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsps sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp flax seeds,
- 2 Tbsp Rawsome @livenaturalnow ,
- 1/4 cup Baru Baron's baru seeds
- 4 tbsp @puricawellness protein powder
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened coconut
- 1 Tbsp Cocao Nibs
- In a small pot on medium heat mix together coconut oil , maple syrup, almond/ coconut milk
- Switch off heat once mixture starts to bubble.
- Add chocolate; leave for 2 minute.
- Whisk until smooth. Mix in vanilla.
- Use blender or food processor to pulse the baru seeds, pumpkin, sunflower seeds, flax rawsome
- Combine dry mixture with liquid
- Flatten on parchment, chill
- Will last 1 week when refrigerated