Baru Easter Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups Baru Baron's baru flour
- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Dark chocolate chips for eyes and nose
- Barutella for decoration (see recipe in our last posts)
- Bunny cookie cutter
- In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy; beat in brown and granulated sugars until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time; beat in vanilla.
- In separate bowl, stir together flour and powder, baking soda and salt; stir into butter mixture in three additions.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets and use the cookie cutter for shaping and flattening.
- Bake in 350°F (180°C) for 12 minutes or until edges are golden and centers still soft.