Banana Baru Bread Muffins
- 1 1/3 cups mashed ripe banana or 3 large
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed mixed with 5 tbsp water
- 1/3 cup non dairy milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rolled oats 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea or Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp @nowfoodsofficial rawsome mix
- Raw cacao and Baru Baron's baru seeds for topping
- Set oven to 375.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Separately, mix wet ingredients together. Then mix both dry and wet.
- Pour into 6 lightly greased muffin cavities.
- Sprinkle chopped Baru seeds and raw cacao nibs on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool. Store in fridge.