Easy and quick snack for a rainy day!
3 1/3 cups all purpose flour
1 1/4 cups unsalted butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup Baru Baron’s Baru Flour
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup dark chocolate
1. Whip sugar and butter, mix in yolks and vanilla essence.
2. Mix in flour and baru flour just until dough is uniform. Cover and allow it to rest in the fridge for 30 min
3. Unfold dough and shape as desired.
4. Pre-heat oven to 350°F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Double-boil chocolate until it melts, and dive petit fours in it. Allow them to dry over parchment paper.